So far things are going fine. Nothing major to report, just the same stuff all pregnant women complain of. I have wicked heartburn (although not 24/7 like I did with Paiton). That's probably my main and only symptom right now.
Quinn is moving more and more and as I sit here typing this I am watching my belly jump with his kicks. So fun! Paiton still loves to feel him kick, and I think he knows his big sister because he always gives her lots of powerful kicks that make her giggle! She frequently tells us she loves her baby brother and likes to tell people that Quinn is in her Mom's belly.
Here is my 26 week picture:
Don't mind how exhausted I look in it. I AM exhausted! Paiton is still having her usual troubles sleeping, but instead of getting a break every few nights of her mostly sleeping through the night, that hasn't happened in quite a while. She is still having 4-6 night terrors a night. I am starting a journal tonight of each time she wakes up and for how long to take to the sleep doctor. Our appointment got moved back to March 1, so we have another month to wait until we see if they have any suggestions for us. Sleeping less than 2 hours at any given time is beginning to take it's toll {as if you couldn't tell from my awesome picture above.}
Other than that life is the same! Paiton and I have not been making nearly as many bored trips to Target. We all love our new house so much that we don't feel the need to leave!! :) My favorite days are days that Paiton and I stay home and I do my work and hang out with her.
I have been slowly collecting some baby clothes for Quinn and things like that. I need to finish up his dresser and take pictures of it. His crib is up and full of baby clothes that need to be washed.
Matt is still doing well. He is working long hours some days right now because he is refereeing boys basketball and working in the concession stands after school for extra money. Paiton and I like to go help in the concession stands. Sometimes it gets too busy for just one person, and Paiton likes to hand the candy out to the kids and the kids love her. I know it's not Matt's favorite thing, but we enjoy it :) Thursdays are always extra long for him - he goes to work at 6:30 and with basketball, concessions, and then he has tennis, he doesn't get home until after 9. We miss him those days, but it is fun to have a girls night every week! :)
I think that's it for my update...not too much going on. I am still working from home and crossing my fingers that come July I still have a job, but thinking more and more that I probably won't. That is a huge source of stress for us since we will have just had a baby with me not having any health insurance, but we're trying not to freak out about it until we have to! (Ha!)
I think that's it! I do have some cute pictures I need to post another time of a certain little girl wearing Mommy's heels. Too cute. Stay tuned. ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment