I can't believe that Baby Quinn is 3 months already! It is seriously crazy how time flies. He is still so sweet. He is always smiling at us and talking to us. He is wearing size 1 diapers and size 3 months clothes. He LOVES his sister and she gets the best smiles and laughs. He loves to flirt with women in stores and will tell BIG stories! He is being better about being in his carseat (for a few straight weeks he would just scream and scream from the second we put him in his carseat until the second we took him out - yikes!) He loves his binky. He is so funny because he has two little blankies that he HAS to have in his carseat, in his swing, etc. I won't let him sleep with them at night b/c I don't want him to suffocate, but he has to have them at naps too! He is just very sweet and tender hearted!
He is working very hard on getting some teeth. I can see one on the bottom every now and then, it's coming up and down. he is constantly chewing on his hands and loves to have his gums rubbed. Poor guy. It's taking it's sweet time coming in, that's for sure!
Here are a couple pictures from my phone:
Matt bought me this BEAUTIFUL necklace for my 22nd birthday ;) (Those are their birthstones)
And here are his 3 month sticker pictures. (I have been meaning to do "real" 3 month pictures, but haven't been able to yet. Time is getting away from me. I blame being home with 2 kids all day, my almost full time job and my photography job. Whew!)

He was apparently super bored with me taking his picture. Couldn't even get a smile!

And here are some cute pictures I grabbed the other day while we were outside playing:
Think she's used to being in front of the camera? ;)
This definitely makes the list of my all time favorite pictures of Paiton. Ever.
Most handsome boy in his usual position - chewing on his fingers!
On my birthday we took all 4 kids to go see Spongebob! Paiton really was happy, just didn't want Spongebob to get too close! :)




The kids got Papa to race with them!



Maya had to get in on the racing!

Ryan in his cool "DUDE" shirt



Sweet baby Quinn with his 2 blankies in his swing!! Seriously can't even tell you how sweet this boy is!!

I am going to do an "Oregon Post" separately! Lots of fun pictures to share!







5 comments:
Hey Matt and Ashley. Super cute family!! I stumbled upon your blog looking at Lara's for some updated Olivia pics! Hope you guys are well. That Quinn looks like a total sweety!! How fun. Good luck back to school! Send my regards to the staff at South! -Alexis....in the far North Dakota
Great update Ash, but I think you're wishful thinking on the gift for your "22nd" birthday!!! You're a FEW years older than that now! HA HA
Thanks Carol, I was thinking the same thing. haha
Thanks Carol, I was thinking the same thing. haha
Me too! I mean I know we lose count after so many years, but 22 ;) I'm good with 27 ;-}, it's practical when you have kids and an aging husband :-0.
Post a Comment