Poor Paiton. We just can't catch a break in this family for the life of us.
Monday we were playing with our friends and Paiton fell. She was sobbing like she doesn't typically do. Her foot swelled up and bruised almost immediately.
Yesterday she wouldn't walk on it at all. She laid on the couch and watched movies all day long.
Today I took her to doctor who wanted an x-ray. I almost just went home instead due to our looming and every growing medical debt. BUT something told me to go. So I did. And it was broken.
My poor baby girl broke her baby foot :(
It's VERY sad to see a toddler in a cast. Even if it is hot pink.





2 comments:
You just want to wrap them in cotton or something so they won't get hurt. She will be fine but it hurts to see them in pain. Be patient and take care of yourself also. Love you.
Seriously, you guys need a custom bubble for your kids. I know a really good designer, if you want to invest ;)
Post a Comment