Tabs

Monday, February 13, 2012

10 on 10

I follow lots of blogs where the author - usually a mom - does 10 on 10. It's on the tenth day of the month and you take 10 pictures to show how your day went. I think technically it's supposed to be that you take a picture every hour for 10 hours, but my days don't work that way so I snapped pictures as I could! These are from February 10th!
Here's a glimpse into our day to day life!
LOTS of laundry!
 Playing on the floor
 Work, of course. Bleh.
 Rest time.
 7 new teeth means Quinn feels like this: 
 =(
 Playing pirate
 Quinn's such a good napper! {and always covers his face with his monkey blankey}
 Obviously I spent some time taking pictures, and documented me taking pictures. ;)

 Making dinner. Yum.
 And it was over 50* outside this day!! Flip flop weather, woohoo!

No comments: