Tabs

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quinn is a very photogenic baby! He's just so dang cute and those blue eyes get me every time!!
While sister was at school one day I snagged some pictures of Quinn eating his snack!





 Being his usual happy self hanging out with Mom one morning! We are always the first ones up in the house and it's really nice to have that time together!



 Yay! Paiton's awake! :)
My kids are just so sweet I can't even stand it. 
Quinn is at a really fun age. He has such a sweet personality. He is starting to develop some separation anxiety from Mommy! If I walk out of a room, leave his line of sight, etc., it can elicit some screeches from him! He is rolling ALL over the place - it's his mode of transportation and it's hilarious. I put him on all 4's to crawl but he so does not care in the least! He's very ticklish, loves to laugh, and loves his sister. :) Paiton is still keeping busy with 3 days of school and 1 night of dance every week. She LOVES both and is such a good girl. Sometimes I forget how lucky we are to have such a well behaved girl - then I see a 3 year old throwing themselves on the ground and kicking and screaming in Winco and know that Paiton would never, ever, do such a thing! She's a good listener and minder and we are so lucky to have such good and fun kids! 
Nothing very new to report over here. We are just plugging along. 
Matt played in a Twilight tournament this weekend. All the matches were late at night - some as late as 1 and 2 am! He and his partner - Katie - did great! They won all of their matches until they lost in the semi-finals. They should NOT have lost - the other team was so bad that it was throwing off Katie and Matt having to play down to them! Plus I was there and I'm always a curse to Matt! But big thanks to Kathy for coming over so I could go to his match. It didn't even start until 9:30ish. I'm glad I got to go watch - I haven't been able to watch him play in over 8 months - and he plays every single week at least once! :( I love to watch him - he's a stud!! And Cami and Patrick came to cheer him on and watch with me! 
Also this weekend my parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary! Happy anniversary guys! You rock and Matt and I are lucky to have 2 sets of happily and long married parents to look up to.  
Other than that it's just been life as usual! Matt's working and still loving his job at the Idaho Tennis Association. I'm still working, doing photography, and getting into Scentsy more. I love it! It's a lot of fun!! 
That's us this week in a nutshell! ;) This weekend we look forward to taking the kids to the Kids Fair on Saturday. Tomorrow I get to take my nephew's one year pictures - that means that Quinn's 1 year pictures are right around the corner!! :( Time goes too fast!!

1 comment:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

I love Quinn watching TV and curling his toes, so cute, I want to eat him up :)