Tabs

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Krispy Kreme!

A couple weeks ago Paiton had a field trip with her school to Krispy Kreme. Miss Carolanne is SO good about setting up awesome field trips! The kids LOVE them and look forward to them for weeks! Coming up they have a trip to the capitol building, a fire station tour, and a couple others I can't remember!
Paiton had been waiting for this one for a LONG time! Every morning for about 3 weeks she asked if it was Field Trip Day!!
Quinn and I waiting for the kids to get there - they rode the bus. 
I had to sneak a picture of Quinn's bed head. He always gets a bed head spot in this one section of his head. It's so cute, Matt and I love it! 

 The class learning about how donuts are made.


 Feeling the dough.

 Quinn got a hat too!


 Donut time!




 I may have even let Quinn sneak a bite!!!

 "Oooh what's that!? Is mommy actually letting me eat something sugary!?"

 The class!

 Yay donuts!

Thanks for such a fun field trip Miss Carolanne!! You're the best! 

1 comment:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

Looks like fun and super delicious :) I always remembered the field trips that involved food ;-)