Tabs

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

6 Chomp Chomps!!

I had a Mommy Fail today. 
Quinn has been SUCH a monster lately. Not eating, not sleeping, not doing anything other than crying and whining. Killing me!!  
The last 5 nights have been awful. I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep during any of them and last night Quinn was up screaming bloody murder from 12:30 - 2 am and again from 4:30 - 7:00 am. It was torture. 
I knew he was getting his 2 top teeth and yesterday one finally popped ALL the way through. The other one is just right there about to poke through the skin. 
Well this morning Quinn was screaming and while his mouth was open I saw something in there. "What is that!? Is that a tooth!?" 
It was, in fact, a tooth. TWO to be exact.
I had been so focused on Quinn's top teeth I didn't realize that new teeth were working their way in on the bottom as well!! Four new teeth coming in at once explains Quinn's extreme fussiness and lack of sleep! Poor guy!! So now he has 4 teeth that are totally through, and 2 that are just right under and should pop through soon. By 1 Paiton had all of her teeth including her molars and Quinn is looking like he'll follow that path. I'm hoping that the poor guy doesn't continue getting so many all at once!! 

No comments: