I was tagged in someone else's blog on a "My 25". Basically you're supposed to write 25 things about yourself, and then tag others to do it. What the heck, I'll give it a shot!
1.) I don't like feet. They're gross.
2.) I started selling Scentsy and I LOVE it. When the UPS man brings a package - even if it's not for me - I get super giddy. It's like Christmas year round!
3.) I have this weird obsession with numbers and time. I don't even know if my husband knows this - but I add stuff up always. Numbers I see - license plates, time, house numbers, etc., have to add up to 10 or be equal to each other. So 10:19 is good because 10 = 1+9. :) Get it? Yeah, I'm crazy. Actually we talked about this in multiple psychology classes of mine, and it's a way that my brain works and there are others that do similar things!! Man was I relieved to know I'm not alone! ;)
4.) I'm not sarcastic at all!! (note the sarcasm)
5.) After I touch raw meat I have to wash my hands 3 times with antibacterial soap. This drives Matt nuts.
6.) I'm a sanitizer. I don't feel like anything is CLEAN until I sanitize it.
7.) I love to blog and read other blogs and wish I had more time to do it.
8.) I kiss my kids WAY too much. Like contsantly.
9.) I've had two babies throw up in my mouth - Cadon and Quinn. True story. With witnesses.
10.) I don't mind doing laundry and I love the smell of clean laundry - but I HATE putting it away. I'd rather the clean the bathroom. This is why mine and Matt's dressers are stacked 8 feet high with clean clothes, and why I throw clean clothes in my kids rooms and shut the doors.
11.) I'm easily annoyed by stupid people. Sorry, that's just how it is. Also by closed minded people.
12.) The kids and I (and usually Matt too) have a dance party in our kitchen at least once a week. I'm talking full on dance party. So fun.
13.) This is harder than I thought it would be...
14.) I usually have bare feet. I don't love shoes. I prefer flip flops and only DON'T wear them if it's wet out, and sometimes even then I do - another thing that drives Matt nuts.
15.) I sleep on the right side of the bed and I always take a half full bottle of water to bed with me - which I don't touch again for the rest of the night. I just need to know it's there. Once a week Matt takes 7 half full bottles out to the recycling for me. :) <---- true love.
16.) Paiton gets her hippiness from me. I'd be super happy to live on the beach in a van, dirty curly hair, nice tan, in a bathing suit, braiding hair for a living, with little naked, tan babies running around. Alas, we live in Idaho. :/
17.) I WISH I were a runner. I wish I could turn on an iPod, push the double stroller and just go. But it's so boring, it makes my side hurt, and I just don't get the appeal. I only run if somethings chasing me.
18.) Sometimes I prefer Pepsi, sometimes Coke. But never diet - it's gross and contains carcinogens and if it's going to give me cancer I'd rather drink the good stuff.
19.) My BIGGEST pet peeve in the whole wide world is mouth noises. I hate, hate, hate when people eat loud, chew with their mouths open, smack their lips, and in general be disgusting. It makes my skin crawl. I have goose bumps just typing that. My poor husband - the second he makes one of those noises immediately looks at me b/c he knows I'm just sitting there glaring at him. It's in my blood, I can't change it. When I make those noise myself it's just as annoying and I shudder!
20.) My favorite coffee drink is a double chocolate mocha with peppermint with extra foam.
21.) I hate milk.
22.) My favorite adult drink is a Mojito.
23.) My favorite color is bright red.
24.) I have a really bad back. Probably due to years of cheerleading and being throw in the air. It's been bad for years but got much worse with pregnancy and carrying babies. Every single night it gets really tight and spasms really bad. I have lay down flat on a heating pad to loosen it up enough to be even remotely comfortable. Because of this I have permanent "hot" marks on my back from the heating pad and laying on it nightly for years.
25.) I have the best 2 kids in the world. Paiton is my social butterfly but SO sweet, good hearted, kind, and CALM. Such a good minder and listener. Quinn is just a sweet, sweet soul. I can tell that he is a GOOD boy and I am so thankful we got him even though it wasn't in our "plan". He is amazing beyond belief. And I have a pretty amazing husband too. He washes dishes, takes out the trash, clears out my water bottles, cleans up dinner messes, and looks hot playing tennis. :)
The end!
I'm not going to "tag" anyone b/c I have no idea who reads this blog - but if you read this and want to do it - go for it!! :)
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment