Tabs

Friday, September 19, 2008

53 days and a Pineapple!

Paiton is the size of a pineapple! That sounds so funny! Only 53 days until my due date! The countdown has officially begun! She has been getting the hiccups every night around 6:45, it's pretty entertaining! I feel bad for her though because I hate the hiccups! I have my next doctor's appointment on Tuesday so hopefully it goes well. I am not sure when they will bump me up to going every week but that's going to be a real pain! It takes sometimes 45 minutes to get to the doctor from our house! Matt and I have a bet going on when Paiton will actually be born. Feel free to join in the game if you want :)

I put up the swirlies on the wall of Paiton's room on Wednesday. It is soooo cute! I will take some pictures and put them up here. It looks really good now.

My shower is a week from tomorrow! I can't wait! It's on the 27th at 1 pm at Grandma's house! I am so excited I can't even describe it! A party just for Paiton! How fun!! My cousin Amy is planning it and I am sure it's going to be awesome. I am also counting down to that, it's much closer than the countdown to my due date! Also that same morning is the last tour of the hospital that is offered before P gets here so Matt and I will be going on that too. We basically already had our tour when I was admitted a few weeks back, but we're hoping to get some free goodies out of it ;) And a peek and some babies in the nursery!

Well check back in a few days for updated pictures of P's room as well as an update from my doctor's appointment! Very exciting!

No comments: