Tabs

Thursday, September 11, 2008

TWO MOTHS!!

Exciting news everyone - two months from TODAY is my due date!! Wohooo! I really cannot wait. I do like being pregnant and I like being able to have Paiton all to myself, but I am so ready to meet her and see what she looks like!!
This has been a pretty fun week. Kiki and Michael got here for the Nationwide Tour that Michael plays golf on. Yesterday (Wednesday) was my day off so Kik came over to the house and we hung out for awhile. Then we wandered around downtown for a little while and had lunch with Matt. Then we wanted them to experience our favorite restaurant of all time, Mona Lisa (where we got engaged) so the four of us went there for dinner. It was A LOT of fun and we are so glad we got to spend time with them!! Hopefully they are going to have time to come hang out this weekend and play some Wii!
Here are some pictures we took last night (keep in mind I'm 7 months pregnant people, no more looking cute for me, but Kiki looks cute!!)
So enjoy, and Good Luck this week Michael!!

Me and Kiki at lunch
Another picture of me and Kiki. I look equally fat in both.

The boys at Mona Lisa
The girls!
All four of us and our chocolate fondue...Mmmm....
Kiki and Michael outside the restaurant.


Matt and I outside

No comments: