Tabs

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Doctor's, Kiki, and Art

Hey all! Good news! I am now 31 weeks!! Yay!! 2 months from Thursday is my due date and I can't wait!!
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looked good. She told me I can take Zantac for my heartburn, which is really good and I hope it helps. There have been many times where I'll not be able to eat anything all day and have to have a milkshake for dinner because the heartburn is so bad. So I'm crossing my fingers that I might be able to eat and that I maybe won't have to "sleep" sitting up! Yay! She also checked my cervix because I was up all night the other night with real contractions (although I didn't know it at the time, I just thought my stomach was playing tricks on me) and everything looks good. So whew!
Not too much else going on up here, Kiki is here this week!! Yay!! Her husband is playing golf here this weekend which means I get to see her! Tomorrow I am off and she is going to come check out our house and hang out! Then tomorrow night her and Michael and Matt and I are going to go to dinner somewhere fun downtown, maybe Chandler's or Bardenay. We are excited! This weekend Debbie and Travis and maybe Jason are coming to visit too! I am so excited to see my other family!
We took Cadon to Art in the Park this weekend which was fun. He got to watch Uncle Matt play tennis for awhile, which he actually really liked, he was enthralled. Then we walked around. It was a bummer, there was nothing good. All really overpriced kind of crappy art. Disappointing! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I'll put up some pictures of our time with Kik once we get some :)

No comments: