Tabs

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dr. Appt/Brandon's by Egypt!

Hey everyone. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and it went well. Paiton is now measuring a little small, which is weird, usually she's big! Heartbeat was 160, a little faster than usual. Everything else looked good. Dr. Jones confirmed that Matt will cut the umbilical cord! He is very excited and hoping he doesn't pass out (me too). Not too much other than that. Only 7 weeks to go!!

On a cool note, Brandon is somewhere over near Egypt!! He sent us a bunch of pictures so I will put them up here so everyone can see! He's so cool! I am very proud of my little brother. He got to call Carissa and Mom today and tomorrow he's supposed to call ME!! Yay! I can't wait to hear from him. I wonder if he sounds different on the other side of the globe? Enjoy the pictures!! I am sure he is standing in front of important things that might tell us where he is, but I don't know or remember...so you can turn it in to a guessing game if you want!! :)



Typical...

Look how cool they look!



No comments: