I probably shouldn't admit this, but no one will be surprised to hear it! I just got onto Paiton's blog to see if there was anything new...which of course there isn't because I haven't posted anything!! Duh!
Well some exciting news it that today I am 30 weeks pregnant! YES!! That means only 10 weeks to go...that sounds doable! Matt and I can't wait to meet little Paiton and it seems like she may never get here! I hope it comes fast!
This weekend was a busy one for us. Saturday Matt and I got Paiton's room ready to paint! Yay! That included moving all of her stuff (this kid has a lot of stuff) into the spare bedroom and then taping the walls to paint. Then Sunday Matt and his dad spent all day painting the room and it looks AWESOME!! It turned out really good. Paiton and I say thank you Daddy Matt and Grandpa Chris!! The result was exactly what I had hoped for. I have pictures to put up so hopefully I can get them up tonight! They also installed new 2" white wood mini blinds in our upstairs and in Paiton's room! It looks so beautiful now! Also a new front porch light that is motion detected and a lock on P's window. Now we just need to clean the carpets and move her stuff back in!! Yay!! It was very exciting!
We had a bonfire at Mom and Dad's which was really fun. Cadon wasn't too sure about the fire at first and wanted me to hold him and snuggle him (oh darn) until he got used to it! Is it bad that I want to make another fire to scare him into loving on me?? He is just the sweetest baby ever!
Check back for some pictures of the boys hard at work and the end result of P's room!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment