Tabs

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dr. Appt.

Well I am 38 weeks. Sorry, there will be no happy face or exclamation point today. I am getting miserable. Well actually I guess I have gotten miserable, I am there. I haven't slept more than 3 hours in I'm not sure how many nights. Yes, I have heard 2,000 times "Well just wait until the baby is here." The good news is that once the baby is here my hips won't hurt so much from holding her in, my back won't be as distorted and tied up in knots, and my heartburn won't be so bad that it makes me throw up all night. So yeah, I think I'll be just fine when the baby gets here. At least while I'm up at night I'll have something cute to look at. Judge Hatchett and the infomercial people just aren't cutting it for me. Maybe if I ask Dr. Jones she'll just go ahead and pull Paiton out while I'm there. Think so? I really could use the help. I at least know that if I haven't had her by this time next week I'll have an induction date set. I really don't want to be induced, but I don't want to be pregnant even more. Everyone is asking me why she's setting an induction date before I'm due and the reason I was told is because my body can't handle having a huge baby because I'm too little, so they want to get her out before she's too big for me to have. I think it's about that time and my hips agree. I'll add to this post after my appointment this afternoon. It cannot come fast enough. Please PLEASE let there be progress....

No comments: