Tabs

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I know it's not technically Halloween yet but I don't think I'll have time tomorrow to get online! Things are going good up here for the most part! The weather is ok and hopefully it won't rain tomorrow when we take Cadon trick or treating, as the rumor has that it might. :\ I have been pretty busy lately trying to stay caught up on work and getting the house ready for the baby! Every time I think everything is ready for her I find something else I should do! Today I have been really busy. I worked from about 6:30 - 2:30 non stop. Then I cleaned house and made my miniature caramel apples! I don't like caramel apples so I can't taste them to see if they're any good, but I hope that they are. I am kind of bummed because the caramel slid off the apples and didn't stay very well, I'm not sure why that happened, I tried cooling off the caramel and everything! So they're not very pretty!
I really hope that Paiton doesn't come tomorrow! I have said from the day I found out my due date that I didn't want her to be born on Halloween! Now I'm scared I may have jinxed myself. So hopefully she'll stay in until Saturday - which is November! Yay! However we are definitely going to be walking tomorrow night taking Cadon trick or treating, and the dogs are coming too! I'll post pictures so check back over the weekend!
Here are my miniature caramel apples in the process....
And here they are post caramlization
This is my friend Rachel from work. She is about 24 weeks pregnant with Thomas and I am almost 39 weeks pregnant with Paiton!

1 comment:

Derek and Lori said...

I love caramel apples. Wish I could have one. Have a fun happy halloween.