Here are the pictures of Matt, Dad, and Spencer attacking the tree in our backyard. Basically we have HUGE trees all around our house, which is really nice in the summer because they are so mature and offer lots of nice shade and squirrels :) But in the winter we have soooo many leaves to pick up and anytime there's a storm we have tons and tons and tons of branches. Plus, this particular tree is blocking the view we need to have satelite TV installed! So the boys decided to tackle the problem by cutting down a bunch of the branches....Here's what happened!
Here they have cut down a few branches but there's one left that they REALLY want to get down. They had to get some rope to help...
Not going to give up!!
I had some pictures from Brandon that I was trying to put up here, but it says they're corrupt so it won't let me. He got to spend a few days in Bahrain and didn't have to work. I think he had fun while he was there. He called all of us a few time. He sounded good and seemed to be having fun, it was really fun to get calls from him!! I wish I could upload the pictures, there is one that is kind of funny of a Starbucks! The sign is both in English and in whatever language people in Bahrain speak! It was funny to see the men sitting in there drinking their coffee in their big gowns and turbans! Starbucks has apparently taken over the world!!





No comments:
Post a Comment