Tabs

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Head Tennis Coach

CONGRATS TO MATT!!
On Friday Matt got offered the head tennis coach position at his school! He always wanted to be a teacher and a tennis coach, and now he is! He is coaching girls basketball right now, which he really likes. His first game is on Monday and I am going to go watch! Tennis starts in the spring and he can't wait! I am so proud of him! We didn't think that he would get this opportunity because they already had a tennis coach, but lucky for us something happened and he's not coaching anymore!! Woohoo!!
Today is Saturday and Dane's 2nd birthday - Happy Birthday Dane! Matt and I are missing out on the big party this afternoon. It's pretty far out in the middle of nowhere and I have been getting really carsick the last couple months. Plus I don't really want to go into labor out there in the middle of the party or something! We are trying to stay close to home as much as possible. This morning we had to take Matt's car to have some work done to it and while it was being worked on we walked a few blocks to Elmer's and had breakfast and then walked back. It was 32 degrees and soooo cold! Then we headed to Target and walked around and then to the mall and walked around there. We were hoping I'd get some contraction action but....nothing. So we gave up and came home. We figured we had bothered little P enough for one day :) Although something really exciting did happen while we were at the mall! Our new Forever 21 was open and it is HUGE. I can't even explain it. I have seen lots and lots of Forever 21's but never one even half this size. It is so big it has multiple separate rooms and even a guy's section - crazy!! So I was pretty excited about that. I can't wait until I can go buy some clothes after the baby is born!! Yay!!!!!! Poor Matt was a little overwhelmed and the line was literally about 25 people long so we didn't explore too too much!

No comments: