Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Fall
I am sooo happy that FALL is finally here! I don't think I would have ever said that normally, but it feels really good to be out of the heat. Although it is still pretty warm here for October. But then again it usually is and it gets my hopes up that Halloween will be nice and warm, and then it's not!! So I know it's coming and it's actually welcome this year! My only request is that it not be another super snowy winter. Those DO NOT make me happy and there is no way I am dragging my baby out in that! So if it is then we will hunker down in our house and come out only in the spring! :) Just wanted to share my excitement of fall and check out my super cute new background!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment