Tabs

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Strawbaby in 5 weeks!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. We have been sooo busy and working more than full time and trying to get all of Paiton's stuff together has consumed our lives! I have pictures to post, hopefully I will get that done tonight. If not then definitely tomorrow - it's my day off! Since my shower I have washed all of P's clothes and they were really fun to fold :) But now they are sitting in her little pink laundry basket from Aunt Carissa waiting to be put away! We got the car seats put in both our cars and the stroller is in my trunk! Her diaper bag is packed! These things all make me feel a little better about only having 5 more weeks left! Her once nice and neat room is now FULL of stuff from the shower and I am scared to go in and put it all away! I don't know where it's going to go! I think I will work on that tomorrow while Matt's at work and surprise him!
I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and I get the results of all my preeclampsia testing, which I think will be fine. I believe that now I have to begin going every week. Wow!! I wish I could say that this has gone fast, but it really hasn't! We are more than ready to meet our little peabody and are beginning (beginning!?) to get anxious!!
Check back soon I'll be putting up pictures of when we all went to Emmett and picked apples - our yearly tradition. It was good times!!

No comments: