Yesterday Paiton turned 10 months old. We are just amazed at how fast the last 10 months has gone. It's crazy. I don't have any stats on her because she doesn't go back to the doctor until her 12 month check up! But here are some little facts:
- She is so funny. She has a really cute sense of humor and cracks us up constantly. She loves to play "tricks" on people and offer food, toys, or her binky, and then take it away and laugh!
- She learned that whenever I call the dogs I pat my leg, so if she wants one of the dogs to come over to her she'll stare at them and pat her leg. It is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
- She is a dancing machine! This girl just can't sit still any time there's music on. She dances like crazy. She'll change the dance depending on how fast or slow the music is.
- She apparently loves pickled pear lemonade. She drank almost all of Papa's one day. I don't think he minded since that meant he got to hold her longer :) She also loves pickles....
Here are some pictures from our weekend. On Friday Mom, Dad, Paiton, Grandma and I went to Art In the Park. It's a really fun arts/crafts thing that is huge here and happens every year. We walked around, ate lunch, etc. I actually didn't take any pictures of that. Shocking! Later that night we went to Mom and Dad's to hang out. Papa decided to swing Paiton in his arms and she thought it was very fun!
On Satuday we had a family date night and went to Flying Pie for pizza! If you don't live here or have never been to Flying Pie, it's delicious! It's our favorite pizza place and we had to take Paiton there for the first time!
Here she is with a mouth full of pizza, which she loved!
Saturday night all of us (Mom, Dad, Spencer, Cami, Matt, Paiton, and I) headed down to Grandma and Grandpa's to trim some of their bushes. Matt decided my gardner name needed to be Juanita so he kept calling me that. Haha. We took a group picture holding our tools, but Mom said I can't put it on here, so I won't. Too bad, it's pretty funny!
On Sunday Matt had tennis so Paiton and I went with him to watch. As we were sitting there a big fox walked right past us! We followed him a little ways and Paiton waved to him. It was really pretty! After tennis Matt wanted to go to Art In the Park so we headed over there and had lunch and walked around. Paiton just loves being outside and seeing everything. We ran into our good friends, Kari and Jonathon and their son, Frankie! It's who we decided Paiton would marry before she was even born.
Franklin is 1 year and 7 months now! I can't believe it! He's so cute! After that we stopped by Nana and Papa's on our way home. Paiton was very tired from the days activities:
At Nana and Papa's Paiton discovered the rocking horse and kept touching it's leg, so Papa put her up there!That was our weekend!





1 comment:
So cute! Wes loves pizza too! YUM and I love her dancing! too cute!!
Post a Comment