Tabs

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Baby

I haven't blogged in a few days and it seems like a lot has happened since then! We had fun seeing Kiki and Michael this week. I didn't take any more pictures this week with them but Kiki did, so when she posts hers I will steal them and put them up!
Here are a couple pictures of Paiton I took throughout the week of Pai, just cute things I caught her doing.
One day she pulled everything out of the diaper bag one by one. Then she went back and pulled out a bunch of wet wipes and started cleaning the floor! What a good helper! She also enjoys my high heels!
This was at the beginning of her mess making!
She also gets around and into things all the time now! She enjoyed pulling things off the TV stand shelves one morning:
My cute little napper:

On Friday Mom, Paiton, Matt and I went to lunch, then Paiton and I spent the night at my parents house and Spencer spent the night at our house with Matt. We went and played games at Grandma and Grandpa's, always a good time! On Saturday we took Paiton to a pumpkin patch! It was so fun! It was her first trip and she seemed to like it!


We saw a baby camel - only 2 months old!
We all loved this baby llama.



We discovered that Paiton loves scarecrows! She kept waving at them and wanting to touch them!


Nana found Paiton some perfect, baby-sized pumpkins to get!!


On the hayride to the pumpkins

This sheep really loved Mom and kept trying to steal all the food!

Paiton always loves to watch Titi's soccer games:
On Sunday we went to a craft show downtown with Mom and Grandma and Paiton wore her cute new beanie because it was a little chilly in the wind!
Paiton now can say the words Mama, Uh-oh, Abba, and Papa. She also pats her legs to say "dog" and get the dogs to come to her. She still won't say Dada and Matt takes it very personally! She sure loves her daddy though. When he walks in the door after work she gets very excited and wants to stand up on the couch so she can see him come up the stairs! It's too cute.
I had a little job offer come up next week. Matt's school had an opening for a PSR worker 2 hours a day in the afternoons. I talked to the lady that was going to babysit Paiton when I was pregnant, before I quit my job, and she had an opening! So I will be working at Matt's school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for 2 hours a day and Paiton will go to the babysitters and get to play with some other babies! I hope she does good. (And that I do good as well!)
Also on Saturday Cameron's boyfriend, Rykley, asked us to get Cami out of the house so he could ask her to Homecoming. We forced her to go to the pumpkin patch with us and while we were out he set up a scavenger hunt around their house where he hid roses. She gathered them all and they spelled out this:
"Will you grace me with your beauty and Homecoming?"
Too cute! On Sunday she wrote YES on his bed in rose petals! Very cute!!

3 comments:

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

I love pumpkin patches! I am so excited to take Cohen but I didn't think they were open already. See how much I know! How was it taking P? I'm hoping Cohen will like going....

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

That is so cute. I wish Wes would say more, he isn't much of a talker! :( Love the pics and what a creative way of asking her to homecoming! How cute!

Derek and Lori said...

There's one picture towards the bottom of this blog where P has a knit hat pulled down kinda low on her head........she looks like Cami.....so cute!