Some people say that it takes awhile to bond with your baby, but I didn't experience that. Paiton was my best friend and my whole world from the time I found out I was pregnant. I remember dancing with her in my belly and knowing which songs she liked by how much she was kicking. From before I was even showing to being 9 months pregnant and HUGE and dancing with her and just loving her so much. The moment she came into this world and was laid on my chest my whole world changed. I was immediately attached to her, and have rarely been away from her since. She is the most perfect and most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on. She is perfection. Thank you Paiton, for making me a mommy. There is no one I'd rather spend all my days and nights with, no one I'd rather go shopping with, no one I'd rather dance with and sing to. You make me laugh and you make me cry and you make me complete.
And to the other Moms and Grandmas - Grandma Riggs, Grandma Doris, Triple G (Grandma Genevieve), and Grandma Dottie - we love you all so much!! Happy Mother's Day!
And of course there are other "Mommy's" in Paiton's life.
Her Aunt Stacie:
But we'll attempt so to - Mom, Kathy, Grandma Riggs, Grandma Dottie, Grandma Doris, Grandma Genevieve, Stacie, Carissa, Aunt Lisa, Aunt Rhonda, Aunt Lori, Aunt Cheri, Amy, Riki, Aunt Theresa, Patti, Debbie Nooth, Debbie Koch, Kiki Putnam (not a mommy yet but on her way!), Brooke Arnold, Kim Fitch, Jennifer Thiede, Christine Christensen, and SO many others!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!





2 comments:
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! What a great tribute to mothers. We love you.
Ashley...what a sweet blog.
You are an awesome mom, daughter, sister, auntie and niece. And you are loved by all!!!
Post a Comment