Tabs

Friday, November 12, 2010

Change of due date!!


I went to the doctor on Wednesday for my monthly check up. She has been doing an ultrasound every month because I was so sick and losing so much weight she wanted to keep checking on baby. Well come to find out this month they think my due date was wrong! The baby was measuring between 11 - 14 days bigger than what my original due date was! So they changed it from May 20 to May 11. She said that next month at my appointment if that looks way off they may change it back, but she doubts it. I got back on December 8 and Dr. Jones said that she would sneak a peek at the baby and see if she could give us the sex! Then the following week I go back for the BIG ultrasound which should definitely tell us boy or girl! (If baby is cooperating of course!) We are hoping for another girl, we love Paiton so much and can't imagine anything better!! Although we do have a name for a boy and a girl pretty much secured! :) Vote on the blog for what you think it will be!
Here are a couple pictures. She always gives me about 12-15 every time. This time I had mentioned that I wanted a good face profile that I could put on Christmas cards. She spent a lot of time trying to get a good one, but of course baby was NOT cooperating! It was moving around like crazy, but always looking straight at us so it was impossible to get a profile shot! Silly thing!
So here it is!
And then it started doing flips and laying on it's head!
So that makes me now 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Today is day 100 of being pregnant! Crazy!!
The baby is as big as a peach right now:

And just a couple pictures of the cutest girl in the world!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

i still can't believe you are having another baby!!! i love how you refer to your baby as an "it"! lol I also want to hear your name choices so far! So fun! I LOVE babies. Is it sick that I get jealous hearing about all these people getting pregnant?? My baby is only 6 months! I must be nuts...