Tabs

Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween and moving!


Here are a ton of pictures from the last few weeks, in no particular order, and in fact probably really OUT of order!
Paiton had so much fun with Randi and Aunt Rhonda here visiting. She took to them right away and loved playing with them. Every day she wanted to know if she would see Randi and Titi "Wanda".
Pulling up to the old house one day Paiton started yelling "Big squirrel!" and sure enough, this large guy was perched on our roof just staring at us!
Aunt Rhonda bought Paiton these boots which she LOVES and insists on wearing as much as possible! Apparently she didn't want a picture of them taken though! She wanted everyone to look at her boots but she would tell everyone "DON'T touch them!"
Paiton made this at Barb's Halloween week. So cute! She was so proud of it and kept telling me how she glued the eyes and mouth on!
Pumpkin #1 - Dora
One day as we were walking into the old house Paiton tripped on the stairs and smacked her face. I was trying to get a picture of her bruise and black eye:
This Halloween we dressed all 3 kids up as pirates! They were SO cute! The day before Halloween Paiton's playgroup had a Halloween party, so she got to wear her costume twice!
Pirate Paiton standing next to her pumpkin.
Eating lunch at the party:
We went to our friends house to carve pumpkins one day and Paiton loved these window markers they had. She spent the whole time coloring with them. I think I need to find some for her birthday!
Giving her Dora pumpkin loves. The other one is an owl.
Crazy hair!
One day at Matt's parents house Kathy told Paiton she could choose a toy to bring out of the room and into the living room. Naturally she chose the baby swing, not really a toy, but she used it to swing her baby and Swiper doll! :)
On Halloween we took Paiton to Chris and Kathy's so they could see her costume. We did some "practice" trick or treating with Grandpa answering the door and giving Paiton candy :)
Woohoo candy!
So much fun to be a pirate!
Even had the earring!
Then we decided to walk to the neighbor's and do some more trick or treating!
Candy bag is getting full already!
Then we took her over to Great Grandma's to show Grandma Doris, Janet, and Dale her costume!
Dale put on his Raider's "pirate" hat for Paiton so they could be pirates together!
She loved this tree that played Halloween music at Grandma's!
The 3 cutest pirates I've ever seen!!
First official house of trick or treating!
Paiton, Daddy, Carissa, Uncle B, and Ryan
I have to share how awesome Paiton did trick or treating! She was SO polite! She would knock on the door and say "Trick or treat please!" She would get her candy and she would say "Thank you!" Sometimes followed by "Happy Halloween!" Then she would run down the driveway to show us her candy bag and she would yell "Yay candy!" or my personal favorite - "I'm so happy!" It melted my heart every single time. Definitely one of my all time favorite Paiton memories!!
Woohoo candy!!
Walking with Ema:
I guess I should also say thanks to everyone who accompanied our pirates that night! The list is long! They had many followers: Matt and I, Mom and Dad, Brandon and Carissa, Aunt Lisa, Aunt Rhonda and Randi, Spencer and his girlfriend Kaitlyn, and Grandma and Grandpa!
Brandon as MacGruber!
Pai and Nannie.
Spencer and Kaitlyn, she's so sweet, I really like her!
Family picture!
Grandpa and Nana taking a turn going to the door with P
For the kids being so little we went to a ton of houses!! They were pooped!
Checking out some of her loot:
She had so much fun running to answer the door when trick or treaters would come!
Randi and I in our unintentional matching sweatshirts!
Silly Ema!!
Cute girl!
Randi and I both have memories of making bread bunnies with Riki when we were younger. We decided to make them while they were here for good old times! :) They are good, they have a Hershey's kiss in the middle that gets all melty!
Paiton and Keilah hanging out together!
Paiton's favorite part of moving? This slide she constructed out of flat boxes. I was packing up the bathroom when she ran in and said "This...slide...is...AWESOME!" I had to run out and see what she was talking about!
Just when I think she can't get any smarter...she does!!
Her set up at the new house while we moved and cleaned:
I can't even tell you how many times she watched Monsters Inc in the 3 days we moved. Honestly, I am scared to say it was probably at least 10! She was such a trooper and we couldn't have asked for her to be any better or easier during such a hard time!
She LOVES having a backyard to play in and would stay out there all day if she could!
She loved having Papa around so much while we were moving, and she especially loved getting to "help" pack up the truck and ride up and down on it!

Some Paiton updates:
~ She knows all of her colors and enjoys telling us what color everything is
~ She can now count to 14! We knew she could count to 9, but while packing one day Matt and I heard Paiton counting some cards she was playing with and she counted all the way to 14!
~ She can sing the ABC song up to G

No comments: