Tabs

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We are Thankful....


Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! Since I am sure I will be too busy tomorrow I thought I'd post this now! We are having Thanksgiving at our new house tomorrow. It will be my first time ever making a turkey and having people over for the holiday! I'm nervous and keep picturing my turkey looking good and then when it's cut into poofing into nothing like on National Lampoon's Vacation! :)
There are so many things we have to be thankful for right now:
~Our new, beautiful house which has made a world of difference in our lives!
~Even though we weren't even entertaining the idea of another baby right now, we are thankful for this little Lima Bean (who is now the size of a large navel orange) and hope it will be healthy!
~We are SO thankful every minute of every day for the beautiful baby girl who is the most amazing person we've ever known. She rocks!
~Our families. We are glad everyone lives close and we are thankful for our nephews (soon to be 3) and our niece.
~Our jobs! In this economy we are glad to still have jobs and that I can work from home most of the time for mine. It is more challenging than I ever would have imagined, but I wouldn't give up one minute with Paiton!!
~This pregnant lady is also super thankful for Thanksgiving food!! I have been craving it for weeks and seriously can't wait for tomorrow!

Here are a few pictures.
Paiton looking super cute, like always, in her cute boots from Aunt Lori:
Just couldn't put the cup down!
We were warned all week about a "blizzard" coming, and it sure didn't! We didn't even get an inch of snow, but the dogs do love it!
Paiton wanted Daddy to come see her before her nap. After awhile I noticed that I hadn't seen either of them in awhile....
Guess it's a comfy toddler bed! ;)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope your day is fun and full of food!!
P.S. Don't forget to vote on the blog for whether you think the baby is a girl or a boy! We find out Dec. 8!!

2 comments:

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Cute pics!

louva said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU! AM SURE YOUR DINNER WILL BE GREAT. WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE WITH ALL OF YOU. hAVE A GREAT day<