Tabs

Sunday, January 1, 2012

7 Months

A long time ago, on Dec. 4, Quinn turned 7 months old! Even with him being my second baby I still can't believe how fast time flies, it's really crazy.  
He is a SWEET boy and has a heart of gold. He loves to make us smile and laugh and he loves, loves, LOVES his sister to pieces. He is the best we could have asked for. If I had hand picked a baby boy, this would be him. (Maybe adding a couple hours of sleep ;))
Here are some fun facts about Quinn at 7 months: 
~He now says "Mama" and "Dada" with purpose and will "call" out to me if he wants me or is sad. We are working on "Pai Pai" right now! Paiton is very anxious for him to be able to say her name! 
~ He still loves his binkies but will only take the Mam brand, whereas Paiton would only take the Soothies.
~He is an official roller now. My kids don't really care to roll and Paiton never did as a means to get anywhere, she probably only rolled a few times in her life, they just don't really care. Well Quinn has figured out how to roll both ways and although he doesn't go as a means to get to me or anything he will sometimes roll until he hits something that stops him! He doesn't crawl or even get up onto his knees and rock yet. Paiton didn't crawl until 11 months, so I'm not too worried. I wanted her to sooo badly and was really worried about her, but with Quinn I'm enjoying his "baby" time. I know that for the rest of his life he'll be walking, so having him be immobile for now is #1 easier for me (waaay easier) and #2 not as worrisome after Paiton. She is the smartest kid her age we've ever encountered, and have been told the same by her doctors and teacher. So we're kind of assuming Quinn will be the same way, and I'm totally happy about that! :) 
~He likes to argue! It's too funny. We will say things to him and he'll shake his head NO and laugh at us. So we'll say "Do you like to argue!?" and he'll shake his head noooo! It's really funny, I need to get a good video of it.
~He also likes to make the Indian noise with his mouth if you pat it!
~ He also LOVES to dance!! It's really cute, anytime music is on he will bounce and rock out. He definitely got his sister's love for dancing and music! We have been known to have a dance party in the kitchen a time or two! :) He prefers rap music, just like Paiton! His favorite song to dance to right now is Bonnie and Clyde by Jay-Z! Hehe! My kids are awesome! 
We love you Quinny!! Thanks for a sleepless but amazing 7 months. You complete us.
((I published this post and then looked at the pictures. I realized his eyes look COMPELTELY photoshopped and edited BUT they are not! I edited the picture as a whole but didn't touch his eyes, they're really THAT BLUE.))





No comments: