Tabs

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Katy Perry

As everyone I'm sure knows by now, Paiton is a big Katy Perry fan. The littlest big fan there is. :) She has one of her CD's, sings along, requests it in the car (along with The Band Perry and a variety of rap songs) and even calls Smurfette Katy Perry since she did the voice in the new movie. So yes, we love Katy Perry in this house.
Which brings me to my story. Paiton and I were talking about her dance teacher, Miss Abby, being pregnant. Paiton told me "I really hope she names the baby Katy Perry." I laugh so.hard.
Fast forward to Tuesday night at dance. Paiton asked me over and over if she could tell Miss Abby what to name her baby. After dance class I went to Miss Abby, confirmed her pregnancy to avoid an embarrassing situation, and then politely asked if Paiton could share with her what she thinks she should name the baby. Miss Abby, who is AMAZING, knelt down and asked Pai what she thought she should name the baby. Paiton's response: "Katy Perry, of course." Miss Abby told her she didn't know if it was a boy or a girl yet to which Paiton replied "Well, it sure doesn't matter. The baby's name is Katy Perry." Hahaha. Miss Abby got a kick out of it and assured Paiton she'd at least consider it. ;)

No comments: