Goodbye 2011!!
Happy New Year 2012!!
2011 was....interesting for us. They say in life there are certain things that are huge changes and we did almost every single one in a matter of months.
FEBRUARY - We sold our house in Nampa.
FEBRUARY - We sold our house in Nampa.
MARCH - Nephew #3 was born.
-Paiton was potty trained in 5 days.
-Paiton had a sleep study done for sleep apnea/night terrors
MAY - Surprise baby Quinn was born on May 4, 7 lb. 2 oz. and drop dead gorgeous. He was hospitalized for jaundice at 2 days old. :(
-Spencer graduated high school
JUNE - Paiton had major surgery - tonsils and adenoids removed - and was in the hospital overnight. Recovery was BRUTAL.
-Matt and I celebrated 4 years married
-Matt turned 27
JULY - I turned 28 23.
AUGUST - Paiton broke her foot and had to be in a cast.
-My mom, the kids, and I took a trip to the Oregon coast while I shot a wedding.
-We took a trip to Utah to visit Matt's dad.
-Paiton started preschool!
SEPTEMBER - Matt got a new job and quit his teaching job. We started looking for a new house in Meridian.
-Paiton started dance class.
OCTOBER - We packed up our house for the second time in 11 months and moved to Meridian.
OCTOBER - We packed up our house for the second time in 11 months and moved to Meridian.
NOVEMBER -Paiton Lola turned 3 and had a flamingo birthday party!
- I had a thyroid biopsy done - Negative! Woohoo!
- I had a thyroid biopsy done - Negative! Woohoo!
DECEMBER - Matt and I celebrated 8 years together.
-Quinn got ear infection #6 and had surgery to get tubes put in and his ears drained and cleaned out.
WHEW...More on that last one later. :)
For now, happy new year! Here's to a healthy and sane (maybe LOTS less chaotic) 2012!!
((I had hoped to get a bunch of posts all caught up and start 2012 up to date blog-wise. HA. My house is a disaster, my children unbathed, and I have 2 photoshoots from the last week of 2011 to edit! Sooo...I will probably do a Christmas post and then a picture dump post and call it good! Be watching!)





No comments:
Post a Comment