Tabs

Monday, January 23, 2012

Scentsy Consultant!



Exciting news - I am now officially a Scentsy Consultant! 
I have been trying to find ways to produce more of an income for my family and I have wanted to try and do Scentsy for awhile. I met a lady who has a Scentsy Team. I've been talking with her for a couple weeks now and decided that it's a good time to join. 
Scentsy recently announced two new lines in addition to their warmers. They will also be selling bath and body products, laundry products, and....FONDUE WARMERS!! With the fondue they will be selling great Belgian chocolates as well. Very exciting!  
A lot of the Scentsy parties have moved from being in-home parties to being online or "basket" parties - where you get a basket of scents and things to try and then you just have a certain amount of time to have people order in your party - you still get the credit and can get discounts or free products! 
If you'd like to have a party, or just need new stuff for yourself - I'm now your girl!! Please help me build my customer base by getting my name out there if you don't mind! And let me know any time you need anything or want to have a party! 
Please visit my website: https://ashleylocke.scentsy.us



No comments: