More pictures SOOC (straight out of camera - unedited)
The kids had fun finger painting together one day!
Paiton getting ready for her first dance recital. It was at a nursing home in Nampa and it was so sweet. The little old ladies loved those little girls! :)
Paiton "practicing" before the program.
Practicing at the studio before the show!
Brother really enjoyed the show! ;)
Quinn modeling his new Christmas jammies and mohawk! :)
Giving me the stink eye!
Love this little smirk!
Paiton and her chocolate face wanted in on the pictures, but then refused to smile!
And then it was time for her REAL recital! It was at the Civic Center in Nampa on the BIG stage, complete with lights and everything! She was very excited! I had to leave her backstage and go sit in the audience. They were the 5th group to perform and I was NERVOUS. I had this vision of the curtain opening for their dance and her not being up there!! She got very teary eyed when I had to leave her backstage, but one of the "stage moms" took her and held her until it was their time to go. :)
Posing during the rehearsal:
Quinn being such a good boy during the rehearsal
Being a ballerina is tiring! :)
Daddy and the Tiny Dancer :)
Rehearsing
Well she did GREAT!!! As soon as I sat down next to Matt I told him "Oh no! I forgot to have the 'don't pick your nose on stage' talk with Paiton!" and sure enough the curtains opened wide to...Paiton picking her nose. Sigh. I knew it. Luckily as soon as the music started she stopped and performed perfectly. She even moved her Titi and Nana to tears with her adorable performance!! :) Thanks to Nana, Papa, Titi Cami, Ema, Grandpa, Grandma Kathy, and Great Grandma Doris for coming!!
After the performance we gave our little star a bouquet! She called them her married flowers and talked about her upcoming wedding (a topic we hear about all too often. Although luckily she is usually getting married to her dad ;))
Here are way too many post recital pictures!!
She just can't help but to pose!
Aw! Love my family!!





No comments:
Post a Comment