Tabs

Monday, January 30, 2012

Quinn is 8 Months!

On Saturday Quinn turns 9 months. Which means that 3 weeks ago he turned 8 months. I like to keep on top of things like that by posting weeks later. Whoops.
I, of course, did his pictures. I, of course, took way too many. And I, of course, am going to share too many with you. :) But first, some info!
~ He's still so silly. He still loves to "argue" by shaking his head "No" to questions we ask and make us laugh.
~ He gives big, wet kisses and grabs your face with both hands while doing it. Love it SO much.
~ He is still working on sleeping through the night. He was doing so so so good BUT then a darn tooth decided it had to come through right.then. Gr. It's taking it's sweet time and causing much discomfort in poor Quinny. It's his top right one and it's RIGHT THERE. I can feel it and I can see the white. I wish it would just pop through already! What's worse is knowing that it's little buddy - Left Top Tooth - is going to making his way down now as well. Sigh. In 3 years I'll get to sleep, I'm pretty sure. **I actually typed this a couple weeks ago, Quinn is getting back on track sleep wise - fingers crossed. His normal is bed by 6 - 6:30, wake at 4 am to eat, then back to bed until 7 am. Not too shabby!**
~ He loves to eat. He is still eating baby food. I prefer that to table food because I'm a crazy, insane, massive amounts of lunacy little paranoid. I like my babies to stay babies and I don't like doing things that are dangerous - such as eating food that isn't liquid. ;) We say he's like a baby bird because the whole time we're feeding him he sits with his little mouth open following you around waiting for food!  **Also, I started feeding him little bits of finger foods - beans, peas, bananas, avocados, etc. - which he LOVES. I am also doing things a little different than I did with Paiton. He started on SILK Organic Coconut Milk and he is in love with it! He has it in a cup with his meals and chugs it. It has more calcium and Vitamin D than regular cows milk. Also lots of other good things about it!
~ His eyes are still bluer than blue and anywhere we go people comment on them. Quinn reminds me a lot of Matt, but we hear that he looks like a mixture of both of us. :)
~ He {{exactly like his big sister}} refuses to drink from a sippy cup. He will only drink through a straw! Silly boy!
Enjoy the pictures of the most perfect boy!
How he felt about his bed during sleep training ;)




















 He loves his toes...
 How could you not!? I would chew on them too!











No comments: