I feel like I post lots of pictures of Quinn and less of Paiton lately. I feel like Quinn is growing and changing so fast that I have to constantly be capturing it. Pation is growing just as fast. She is AMAZING. One day while she was eating her lunch the light was perfect on her and I just couldn't NOT take her picture.
She's gorgeous and she takes my breath away all.the.time.
The next is one of my all time favorites:
She was having fun making silly faces at me!
The other day I was at Matt's parents house doing one year pictures of our nephew, Ethan. Paiton and Kylie love to play together and were having so much fun. I walked into Kathy's room to check on them and this is what I found:
=)
A few fun facts about Paiton at this age (3 years 3.5 months):
~ Quinn had a doctor's appointment today and {as usual} Paiton stole the attention. She kept interrupting the doctor saying "Excuse me, Dr. Zieba?" over and over and over. I kept "Shhh"ing her and asking her not to interrupt. Finally Dr. Zieba said "I just can't take it anymore! I have to talk to her!" And she and Paiton had a long conversation about Paiton's favorite colors {pink and purple}, Paiton's favorite toys {dolls and dollhouses}, her favorite things to do {read, go to school, and dance}, etc. She had Dr. Zieba just about in tears with laughter. She asked me "Does she prefer to play with kids that are 5 or 6 rather than her own age?" I said "Yes, she gets really frustrated with kids her own age after awhile because they typically can't communicate the same way or know the same things." Dr. Zieba asked about her pre-school and wanted to make sure she was in with older kids (she is - she's the youngest in the class of 4 and 5 year olds), etc. She said that because of Paiton's intelligence level she'll probably gravitate toward older kids who can communicate better and are interested in the same things she is. Good to know! (I'll post later about Quinn's appt!)
~ I need to take a picture of her newest drawings - people and octopuses - they are great!! LOVE the kid drawings.
~ She is still obsessed with letters and spelling words. She likes to sound things out "L-l-l-ion. Mom, you have to stick your tongue out and say L-l-l-l-lion!" She also always does what words start with what letters: "Mouse starts with m-m-m-M, Ashley starts with a-a-a-A, Quin starts with q-q-q-Q!" (You get the point!)
~ She invented a new game. When she wants to play it she says "Can we think about animals? I'll go first." The game is basically that you think of a funny animal and have it do something that animal's don't do and it has to be phrased the following way: "One day I saw ____". Some of my favorites that she's done is "One day I saw a hippo driving a school bus." And "One day I saw Kotah going down a slide!"
~ She goes through "favorite" movies a lot. Right now her favorites are Lady and the Tramp and Aladdin.
~ Her favorite foods are turkey, edamame, cheese, wheat saltines, chocolate, ice cream, applesauce, any fruit or vegetable, quesadillas, grilled cheese, and peanut butter and honey sandwiches.
She is just the love of our lives and we are so lucky to have her to entertain us and make us laugh daily.





1 comment:
She is gorgeous. You are lucky to have such great subjects for your photography!
Post a Comment