-Paiton has a field trip to a firestation today, and we've been talking about Uncle Brian being a fireman, driving the truck, etc. So today Paiton woke up and said "I'm so excited to go to the firestation and see my Uncle Brian! I'm going to tell my friends that he's MY uncle!"
Aww! :( It broke my heart to have to tell her that he wasn't here!! :(
-Last night Quinn stayed at my parents house while I took Paiton to dance - it was nice not to have to try and balance him on my leg and feed him dinner standing up!! When we got there to pick him up Paiton promptly pulled her tutu down in front of everyone. I said "Paiton, what are you doing?" She looked at me square in the eye and said "What!? Are you embarrassed?!" Hahaha!! Mom, Dad, Cami, Spencer, and I all cracked up! She's the funniest kid!!





No comments:
Post a Comment