Tabs

Friday, March 23, 2012

Just one of those days....

Today is

just one of those days. 


I was up all night.all night. with Paiton. She is not doing well in her own room at night. She falls asleep ok, and then is up every 30 minutes all night long. Last night she was up from 2-4 in addition to every 30 minutes. It's hard. It makes my eyes burn and it makes me emotional to sleep in increments of a few minutes.
Today is hard too. She's tired so she's emotional as well. Both kids are taking naps right now. THANKFULLY.
My mom brought me flowers to cheer me up, it worked. Writing in italics helps, too. 

Last night Paiton and Kylie bonked heads and Paiton was crying and had a red spot on her head. She asked us "Can I have a chocolate for my troubles?"
HA!! Seriously, how rad is my 3 year old!? I wish she were the funny/mature/wise-beyond-her-years about sleeping too.

This too shall pass. 




Right??

1 comment:

Derek and Lori said...

Hang in there Ash. Be consistent! It is so hard when you are so tired.....I remember......but that is what is going to make the difference.
She is a super smart kid and without realizing it, she knows she can out last you every time. Keep up the good work.
Miss you and love you