Tabs

Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm trying to be better about blogging about our day-to-day life; something I excelled at with Paiton but am failing at with Quinn. I could blame it on a million different things, but it doesn't matter. Above all else it's important to me that I remember these days, these  moments, these faces of my cute kids!!

[{Field trip to the Fire Station!}]
A couple weeks late, but better than never!

 Paiton looked forward to this field trip for weeks. She was SO excited it was ridiculous. She kept talking about her Uncle Brian being there and I had to remind her that he's a fireman in California. 
However, once they pulled up in their school bus and got out, Paiton got VERY apprehensive. She was near tears. For some reason she was convinced that she wold be put in the firetruck and driven off! Where that came from I have NO idea but she was scared! She kept glancing back at Quinn and I to make sure we were still there!
 The firemen and ladies just loved my petite baby and the firelady took good care of her, giving her shoulder rides! {So sad that you can still see the worried look on her face!}

 As luck would have it, about ten minutes into their field trip the firemen got called out and had to leave! But the kids thought it was cool to watch the truck rush off!

 This was the week Matt was out of town and Kathy had invited us to lunch at Red Robin! After lunch Paiton modeled her new hat and balloon! 

 Paiton modeling one of my favorite outfits one morning before school.




 Paiton requested an interesting breakfast one morning: turkey, goldfish, and oranges.  And she ate it in an interesting place - under the couch!
 Sleepy Quinn! He has to wait to take his morning nap until we get sister dropped off at school!
 After 4 days and 4 nights of battling with Paiton about sleeping I did what you should NEVER do when sleep training a kid and gave in. She was so exhausted, I was so exhausted, it just wasn't good. I let her nap in my bed and she took a really good and long nap. We both felt better afterward.


Quinn is accosted by dogs at every meal. He learned quickly that he can feed them and he thinks it's hilarious to do so.



Paiton likes to "wear" my kitchen towels as dresses.






I LOVE this chubby baby!

No comments: