Here's another picture dump from my phone!
Paiton had a pajama party at school last week. She chose her Tinkerbell jammies!
I took the kids to an indoor playground the other day to get some energy out.
The kids and I also walked to the park down the street from us. It was a really nice day and a lot of fun!
Isn't she so gorgeous!?
This is my boyfriend, he's so handsome!
The same day we walked to the park, Brandon called and invited us to come to the big park with them and launch off rockets. Brandon and I used to do this all the time when we were younger. Matt was at tennis so the kids and I headed out. We had a lot of fun and I have pictures of my real camera that I'll share! After rockets the kids played until it got dark!
Sweet, sleepy boy!
My babies snuggling with me one morning.




















No comments:
Post a Comment