Just a couple pictures to share.
This one is from Quinn's 10 month shoot. Hehe, so cute.
And THIS beauty I'm SO excited about. I snagged it for FREE online!!! :) My super amazing and awesome husband, dad, and brother, are going to go tear this down, move it over here, and rebuild it for the kids!! I'm SO excited! Paiton is going to be THRILLED!! I need to get 2 swings and a baby swing for it and Quinn will be happy too! :) It's going to be a pain in the butt for the boys to do, but I'm going to bribe them with food and cake. Paiton doesn't know about it yet because that would be ALL we'd hear about, and they can't move it until my dad is in town on the 17th. The bottom part I'm going to fix up to be a little play area/house as well as the upper house. I'm seriously GIDDY about this!!!!
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment