Tabs

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Paiton Of Liberty

Matt is out of town this week. He is in the amazing towns of Pocatello and Twin Falls - which he was thrilled about visiting! ;)
So I'm single momming it this week. Good thing I'm used to him being at work all day and at tennis a lot of nights! Although I'm not the biggest fan of sleeping alone!!
I took a break editing pictures of other people's kids to post a couple pictures of my favorite girl.
Paiton is obsessed - OBSESSED - with the Statue Of Liberty right now. She talks about it all the time, wants to learn about it, and often IS it! :) {as witnessed below...}
I would give the moon to be able to take her to New York City and see the real thing while she's so SO into it. So whoever wants to foot the bill for that one - step on up! :) She would love, and I mean l-o-v-e you forever.

I should mention that anything can be used as her "torch" - she isn't picky. ;)

No comments: