Another phone picture update! :) I promise I do own my own photography business buuuut.... ;)
Picnic lunch!
Paiton is finally comfortable going down her slide by herself. :) She looooves to go play in the backyard.
The kids had their last field trip this week - to the fire station! They had this cool trailer house that is to teach kids about fire! Here they are watching a movie and learning about fire safety:
The "house" fills up with real smoke and the kids have to crawl under it, feel the door, and learn to climb out the window to get out safely!
Paiton's turn!
Watching the fireman get his gear on!
Paiton spraying the fire hose!
More outside time!
Good morning!
Ema and I ventured to the Outlet Mall this week, so naturally a stop at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory was in order!
Isn't she cute!?
These are my two work companions! :) It's a good thing my kids are so good! And how cute are they playing together!?
Someone, who shall remain nameless, has developed a naughty streak. He loves nothing more than to throw all of his food on the floor, as well as cups full of wonderful liquids like prune juice and whole milk. Yesterday he completely shattered two FULL cups of prune juice, which is not fun to clean up, all over the kitchen floor. Now that he's 1, it's time for time outs! Paiton was 12 months when we started with her and it has done a world of good.
This is just a funny story I want to remember. On our way home from taking Paiton to school I sometimes will stop and get coffee. When I carry Quinn and my coffee into the house this is what he does EVERY SINGLE TIME:
He sticks his finger in the hole! It cracks me up! I can't even tell you a time that I've had one and he hasn't done this, it's hilarious!!




.jpg)























No comments:
Post a Comment