Sorry! Yet another phone picture update! :) Better than no update, eh!? ;)
Quinn picking strawberries at Grandma Kathy's house - this has always been one of Paiton's favorite summer activities, and now Quinn's too!
The kids sliding in the backyard
Paiton looking at her yearbook from school for the upteenth time, only this time she fell asleep!
My sweet babies snuggling one morning!
We have had Roaring Springs passes every summer for years, before I even got married or pregnant! Paiton has spent every summer here, but, as we all know, is so NOT brave! This year she decided she really wanted to do the kiddie tube slide!! I hauled her and Kylie's tubes up and they excitedly ran up (Ky being naturally much braver than P had already done it before) and sat Paiton in the tube! I waited for a fearful meltdown, but it never came!! Yay!! Aunt Stacie waited at the bottom and down she went!! We were all so excited she was brave enough to do it!
Yay!
I even took a video!! (Yes, I was that excited!) And I love this b/c if you listen closely you can hear her yelling "Weeee!"
I'm so glad the kids love the water so much. They're both little fish. Quinn has NO fear. His favorite thing to do is splash himself in the face and head dive into the water, giving me a heart attack!! They both have decided they love the wave pool. Paiton likes to run up and down the "shore" while the waves hit her and yell "I'm a beach girl!" and Quinn thinks it's hysterical to sit and let the waves hit his belly! The California girl inside me is so proud! (And so excited to take them to the real beach!!)
Tuesday was Brandon's birthday so we went to their house for cake. Ryan (begrudgingly) took Quinn for a ride in the Escalade.
Quinn loved it and was screeching and clapping the whole time, especially when Ryan would go "fast" or go down a bump! Finally Ryan had enough, pulled up to us and said "Quinn, out!"
Good morning!!
We had a fun weekend! On Saturday night Matt and I actually got to go out with some of our friends! It was SO fun! We went to dinner at Red Robin, then to get some drinks at the sports bar while we waited for our movie to start. Then we saw The Chernobyl Diaries. It was really fun to get to do that!
The even better part of our weekend was that Matt was playing in a tennis tournament throughout the weekend. He and his partner ended up getting first place! It was so fun, I got to go watch two matches and my parents came to watch the finals match!!
The even better part of our weekend was that Matt was playing in a tennis tournament throughout the weekend. He and his partner ended up getting first place! It was so fun, I got to go watch two matches and my parents came to watch the finals match!!
GOOD JOB MATT!! You rock!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment