A few randoms:
~Paiton today informed me that she changed her name from Paiton Lola to Marco Pudding. She won't answer to Paiton, only Marco. She even went so far as to ask me "Since Marco is my name now, I should know how to spell it. What's Marco start with?" As I type this she is looking over my should saying "Did you write 'Marco' yet? Which one is it?" ;)
~Paiton has been super whiny and full of attitude lately. Today she got sent to her room for it. When I went to talk to her about why she was in trouble her response was "Because I'm attitudey." Well....yes.
~Quinn FINALLY has two new teeth popped through. One is a random one on the bottom and the other is a molar on top. I can just feel one tiny corner of it. Whew. Those molars have been killing him. Maybe the other 3 will come through soon and we'll be done with it for awhile. Poor kid!
~The rest of this story will come soon, but Paiton has been learning fire safety at school and today had a trip to the fire station. Needless to say it has been a source of stress and worry for her. She's constantly asking what happens if there's a fire, how will we keep her safe, etc. She's been practicing stop, drop, and roll, etc. Today she was asking me, "Where is our meeting place outside if there's a fire?" (The firemen had talked about this today) and I told her "If you have to leave the house without me or daddy, you will meet us at the mailbox." Her reply: "Mom! I am not going to fit in the mailbox!" ;)
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment