Tabs

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Posts I need to post:
~Quinn's cake smash
~Quinn's one year pictures (oh yeah, I need to do those too!)
~Paiton's last day of preschool
~The last 3 or so field trips for school
~A bunch of other random pictures I have on my memory cards...

Sorry, they're coming. :/
Until then, a couple funny Paiton stories
   ~Driving the other day Paiton tells me "Mom, your light is green, go!" (She's my constant back seat driver). I reply - "No, I'm turning, my light is red." Her response - "Ugh, whatever. When I'm 16 I'll just drive myself."  =)
   ~A couple of songs she regularly sings: We Are Young, I'm Sexy And I Know It (I know, sounds totally inappropriate, but it's SO cute with her little bum shake and she has no idea what it means, so I'm good with it!), all the Adele songs and all The Band Perry songs.

~I should also mention that Quinn can Army crawl like a fool now and nothing is safe! He's doing so great and making amazing progress, we are so proud of our little man. He has found his voice and can be LOUD when he feels the need. :)

No comments: