Tabs

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Four Naval Oranges

Hey everyone!! I am finally going to put up a picture of Paiton's wall so you can see how cute it is! Three of the walls are a light beige kind of color and one wall is orange. It looks brighter in the picture than it actually is, but it looks SO good and is exactly what we wanted! Also I wanted to share that this week, Paiton is the weight of carrying four naval oranges! So swollow four naval oranges whole and then you can look like me!! :)

Here's Grandpa and Daddy hard at work painting
Still painting. They spent a lot of time in that room that day and Paiton says THANK YOU!!!
All finished! It looks so cute! Also notice the beautiful new blinds on the window!! Paiton is going to love this room, I just know it!!
Another funny dog story...Kotah is very particular about where he lays. Every night before bed he fluffs up his little dog bed and gets it just right. When we came home Friday he had created this:
He took his big round pillow we have downstairs for him, folded it in half, and then pushed it up in the middle teepee style!! Then he dragged a little red toy in and his blankie and had a nice little home for the day. How cute is that!? I think I can rightfully say - my dog is smarter than your dog ;)

Last night was Dad's birthday - Happy Birthday Dad! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you turned 46!!
Cadon got a bubble machine that he LOVES. So we spent some time outside blowing bubbles. His favorite thing to do was to try to eat them. Maya does it, so why shouldn't he!? We basically let the dog teach the baby the way things work. It's worked out fine so far. By letting him drink out of the dogs water bowl outside we're helping make sure he has a strong immune system, by allowing him to chase bubbles and pop them with his mouth, he gets to learn some good mouth/eye coordination, by crawling around on the floor and letting Maya lick his face and share his snacks, we're teaching him to be a good, kind, giving person. I don't see what the problem is?? (Yes, those things all happen...regularly...)

"Bubbles Titi!!"

He also likes the blowing kind and he has the cutest little mouth when he blows the bubbles!Watching in amazement. So easily entertained :)
I think that's all for now.
An update on Brandon: He is still in the middle of the ocean somewhere. That's about all I've got! He is doing good, he's not allowed to tell us where they're at in the water because of security reasons, which I think is really cool. It's like he's a secret agent. So really all my update can tell you is that he's doing fine and he's surrounded by a bunch of other Navy dudes and some water.

1 comment:

Krystal Marie said...

Hey this is Krystal.. ((Cadons other titi) Carissas brothers gf. i saw your blog from her i think its so cute! i just wanted to let you know that ..and i love the pics of Cadon and good luck with the baby! take care =)