Tabs

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

From Happy to Mad!

I wanted to put some pictures up from my ultrasound this morning. It was a lot of fun! The tech told me that Paiton now weighs 3 pounds! Yay! I also found out some really cool stuff. They showed me the hair on head! Yay - she has hair!! And also we learned that her cheeks are really chubby! I think you'll be able to tell in some of the pictures. It is just way too cute. She also appears to have pretty big Angelina Jolie like lips. Not sure where those came from!!!

So this is the only 3D picture we got. When it was time to do those P was laying head down with her face pointed towards my back. Of course!! Notice the lips and chubby cheeks!!

This is a cute profile one of her getting ready to suck her thumb, or maybe she's just giving me a thumb's up letting me know she's alright!
Another profile, she's just too precious!
When the tech was trying to get a shot of her nose and lips she kept sticking her tongue out at us. It was way too cute. So here's a picture. It's look up her nose and you can see her sticking her tongue out!! We didn't get a picture of it but I also got to watch her move her eyes around!!
Now on to the bad part of my day....I ran home real quick to get my lunch, and when I walked in the baby gate we put at the top of the stairs to keep the dogs downstairs, was knocked down and thrown to the bottom of the stairs. Uh oh. This is what I saw when I walked upstairs:


These pictures really don't do the damage justice. They had completely emptied the trash all over my floor. They ate raw meat, melted ice cream, chocolate cookies, who knows what else. Not only that but....
They managed to somehow OPEN the fridge, get out some old enchiladas, and eat them. Then they moved on to trying to eat some raw bacon. As well as pull my towels down and knock over the broom.
Here is the gate along with some more trash at the bottom of the stairs.

Needless to say this did not go over well with the pregnant ladies hormones. I yelled at the dogs and locked them in my bedroom for fear that I might just bag them up with the garbage and let the trash man deal with them, then I sat on the floor with my rubber gloves and garbage bag and cried for a few minutes while texting Matt furiously letting him know the evil that had taken over my sweet puppies. Then I took a couple pictures, then I cleaned it up. Can you even believe this!? I am so mad at those stupid dogs right now! I am also REALLY excited to go home and see how much barf I'm probably going to have to pick up. Greeeeat.....

P.S. Just a little update. I just finally got back to work. I called the vet to ask if I needed to do anything or just let my dogs suffer with tummy aches after eating all kinds of crap (including some raw eggs I found under the couch later...) and she said to feed them both hydrogen peroxide which will induce vomiting. Lucky me. So I got to sit outside in the heat, in my work clothes, and try to shove hydrogen peroxide down the dogs throats, and then wait while they threw up all over the place. Now I can tell you exactly which dog ate what! And I can also tell you that Kotah ate a TON of enchiladas, and they smell exactly the same thrown up as they do fresh. I think I'm done eating enchiladas for awhile. I am obviously still feeling sorry for myself and for the dogs! I felt so guilty making them throw up. And it's not like they just throw up once, oh no, it's about 10 solid minutes of multiple pukings. Great. And everyone feels the need to warn me about having a baby. Do you people know the dogs I have and the crap (literally) I have gone through with them!? I have been around PLENTY of babies and none has ever disgusted me like my little Shibas have...

1 comment:

jill langston kaufusi said...

oh my gosh I don't know how you even dealt with that dog mess! I would have just moved out instead of cleaning. Paiton is looking so big and cute! When are you due? Is it November? I can't wait to see pictures of her outside of your belly.