I just got back from my doctor's appointment. To my surprise it wasn't like it usually is where she measures my belly and weighs me and I go home! Because I am 35 weeks now I have to start going every week. Today she checked my cervix to see if I was dilated at all, I wasn't (which is good) but my cervix is beginning to thin out and get ready! Oooh exciting! On a side note let me just tell you how good that DIDN'T feel. Not looking forward to that again in a week! Dr. estimated that Paiton weighs 5 lb. 10 oz. right now! She is completely average! Woohoo! Mom is very concerned because she leaves for her cruise in two weeks and is worried P will come early but Dr. Jones said that she thinks she will make her appearance right around her due date! The only other updates I have are that I still am craving fruit and now also chocolate milk! I have still lost my mind and although there are many events to verify this I guess one would be that on my drive home from the doctor today I was freezing the whole time and couldn't believe how cold it was. When I pulled into the garage I realized that the air conditioner was on. :\ Good times. I also just screamed out loud at the meterologist on TV who just said moments ago that we might get snow by the end of the week. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!? WE BETTER NOT GET SNOW! SNOW DOES NOT MAKE THIS LADY HAPPY!!! Anyway....
Now for pictures! Yay! We went to Emmett this weekend to pick apples like we do every October. It was really fun, plus Cadon and Carissa got to go this year! Yay!! It was also Cami's 14th birthday!! She is just getting just waaaay too old! When we got there I realized that I had just been presented with the perfect opportunity!! I made Matt wear the apple basket so that he could feel what it was like to be in your 9th month of pregnancy! It was awesome! We filled it as heavy as we could and although he made fun of me and said it wasn't bad I think his back was hurting by the end of the day :)
Matt making fun of me when I say my back hurts!! :(
This is the day Cadon helped Uncle Matt install P's carseat. We learned that having little, cute, sporty cars is really not practical for a baby!! Nothing we can do about that now!! At least we'll have a cute baby to go in our cute cars :)





1 comment:
Your little belly is so cute! When I was that far along last time my whole body looked all swollen and gross. You look so good still! Lucky..
Post a Comment