Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Doctor, doctor, give me the news!
I had my 37 week doctor appointment today. 37 weeks!! That's full term!! Woohoo! Now Paiton can be born with very little chance of any problems! What a cool milestone to hit! Dr. Jones of course got called out to deliver a baby as soon as I got there. This happens literally almost every time I'm there. I hope that Paiton is born during the day so that I get to call Dr. Jones out of someone else's appointment!! I saw the P.A. instead and she was very nice, I actually liked her a lot. P's heartrate was 138 and my belly was 37 centimeters - perfect! I am now completely effaced and dilated a fingertip. Which excites me because it means I have begun making progress! It's not even a 1 yet, but hey it's something! :) So that's the update. I have two more appointments, my last one on November 4th and if I haven't had her by then they will set up an induction date. So cross your fingers that she comes sometime after Friday so I don't have to be induced! But it must be after Friday because that's when Mom gets home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That's so exciting ash! You're almost there!!!! =)
Post a Comment