Tabs

Sunday, November 2, 2008

November.

Well, we made it to November finally! The month I thought would NEVER arrive! Now little P is even more welcome to come than she was before! So far it seems that she really likes the little home I've created for her, but I'm ready to evict her! I have a doctor's appointment Tuesday but we're really hoping she will decide to make her grand entrance before that! Yesterday I went with Mom, Grandma, and Carissa to some craft fairs and walked around and we had a lot of fun. We stopped at Moxie Java on the way home and I got a caramel apple cider, delicious! I love that about fall!
Now on to exciting Halloween stuff! Halloween was SO nice this year. The weather was beautiful. I think it's safe to say that we have never had a warmer Halloween here. All we had to wear was sweatshirts! Usually we are bundled up in coats and beanies and gloves and it is ridiculous! It could not have been nicer out! Cadon dressed up as a monkey, the cutest little monkey you've ever seen, I guarantee it! We were nervous he wouldn't wear the costume or would want it off, but he actually liked it! We are all really glad that Cadon was here this year so we could take him trick or treating, it was so much fun! Next year Paiton will be able to go!
Halloween started with Cami, Cadon, and all three dogs playing soccer in the backyard!
I had to push Cadon around on his little bike for awhile. Then he thought it would be fun to push ME around. Carissa was amused by my huge body on the tiny bike and took this picture:

Then we had a little lesson on trick or treating. Cadon and I practiced at home so he would know what to do!
Then it was time to put on his monkey costume!

And what do all little monkeys like to do? Play baseball of course, just like his daddy! We had to get a quick game in with Aunt Lisa before we could do anything else!
We also did a practice run at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Now we were ready to go for real. We leashed the dogs up and Matt, Me, Cadon, Carissa, Mom and Spencer headed out! Matt and I were really hoping this would be the last pregnant picture of us and that we'd walk P out that night. No such luck.
Ready to go!
Uncle Matt loved taking Cadon to the doors, and we all know how much Cadon loves his Matt!
Us with the little monkey boy
Nana and Cadon monkey
Carissa dressed up as a witch but her hat is missing!
Yum, slimy chocolate face!
And of course, Halloween wouldn't be complete without a game of Quelf - end result:
Halloween makes babies and Shibas very tired!
I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures! We sure had a blast! Cadon is too funny. He knows that there's a baby in my belly and he knows her name is "P". (Paiton is very hard to say!) He likes to give her kisses, and sometimes he likes to pretend he takes her out of my belly and throws her across the room. Too funny :) We can't wait for Pai to meet her sweet cousin and please everyone cross your fingers that that will be the next post I make!!!!!! Brandon sent some really cool pictures, but for some reason it just doesn't let me upload them. Maybe they're locked by the military ;) He was golfing off the edge of his boat! Looked fun!

1 comment:

b.weezner said...

aww i had this as my background too, but then i changed it:)

and when i finally get my butt up there i would love to partake in a game of quelf, it looks intriguing:)