Tabs

Friday, October 17, 2008

It is not a tumor

I don't know how well you'll be able to tell, but Paiton is ALWAYS head down and her body, legs and feet are up my right side with her feet firmly tucked in between my ribs. I took a picture looking down because it was so lopsided, but I don't know how well you'll be able to see. So look for the tumor on the right side, that's my kid. Plus, for all you crazies who want to see how huge I am now I took a picture of my giant belly for you :)

Whoa! HUGE.

2 comments:

b.weezner said...

So, I had a dream last night that all of the family was together somewhere at like a bbq, and I spotted you and was so surprised and excited and I like bent over and kissed your belly and said "Hi Paiton!", then you told me to wait and maybe she would kick, so I waited with my hands on your belly for like ever and she never kicked and it was so sad. Bahhaha. I dont know, weird dreamss:) Love you!

jill langston kaufusi said...

Wow! I love the misshapen belly. It always seems weird if you spend too much time thinking about how a human is in there. But it's so cool. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby in person!