Friday, October 24, 2008
We made it.
Well we made it! My mom comes home tonight at 6:15. Now I can stop being careful :) I was really good all week and didn't hardly leave the house, let alone walk around or do anything that could potentially start labor! But now Mom is going to be home in a few hours and all bets are off! I went to Target and walked around, then psyched myself out and decided I should probably not do that all by myself! I have been feeling alright, just tired and huge! It is hard to sleep, nearly impossible I'd say, and Paiton is getting very heavy to carry around! Dr. Jones told us that she would be here within three weeks....that was almost two weeks ago. Which means we only have a week left until we prove her to be a liar! I am nearly 38 weeks now and more than ready to have this baby - as scary as that is! I am assuming that now that Dr. Jones predicted she'll be a couple weeks early she'll actually be late...let's hope not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You go girl!! We are anxiously awaiting the news. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do. Wait.....I think I've heard that you are a clone of me, SOOOOO go have some fun. Love you.
You go girl??? Mom, you are a dork:) Haha. But Ash I am so excited for you and I cannot wait to meet baby P. I better get a call from someone, anyone, when you go into labor and all the fun starts to I can pretend I am there too , haha. Love you!!
Post a Comment