Well, the Lurcooks have made it here! Yay! I was supposed to pick them up yesterday at noon at the airport. Yesterday morning Brandon called and said that their first flight was late leaving, which caused them to miss their connecting flight so they had to be re routed. They didn't end up getting here until 4:30. Here they are walking in!!

Cadon was so cute, he acted like he had never left. Just said "Hi Titi! Where's Uncle Matt?" He is such a good talker now, it's so cute. And of course I got to meet Ryan for the first time!! He is SO cute and such a sweetie. We tried to get a picture with the two boys, but Ryan was trying to escape!

The car driving home was about as packed as it could have been! We had Me and Brandon in the front, Carissa, Paiton and Ryan in the next row, then Cadon and suitcases in the back row!


All the cousins:

Cadon still loves Baby P so much. He kept rubbing her face and her ears and giving her her binky if he thought she needed it.
As soon as we got to Nana and Papa's Cadon insisted I pull out his horse so he could ride it. He kept yelling "Hee Haw!"

Here is Abba meeting Ryan!

Just checking each other out...


If it looks like Ryan is the same size as Pai - he is! They are almost exactly the same size. She is 10 1/2 months old and he is 5 1/2 months old.
He kept putting her binky in his mouth and she would just giggle at him.

Me with my favorite babies!

To add to the craziness Cami had a soccer game last night. Paiton and I headed out there to watch. It was cold so we had to bundle up!

Paiton was so exhausted from not taking any naps since Sunday and not sleeping well at night she ended up like this not too long into the game:

She just snoozed through all the cheering and whistle blowing and everything! What a tired little baby! So cute!
Today is another crazy day for us so hopefully it goes well. I took Paiton to the babysitters on Monday and it went ok I guess. Nani Kathy said that she cried the whole time unless she was holding her. She kept pointing to the window and wanting to look out for me :( Very sad. But she was happy to see me and I was even more happy to see her! Today she will go again and I hope she is in a better mood. I have a work meeting this morning and Paiton has a doctor's appointment to check her ears, so that means no nap and probably a grump mood again! Wish us luck!
2 comments:
So glad they all got there safe and sound. Love all the pictures. I'll bet Paiton kept you warm sleeping on you at the soccer game :)
Paiton was a sweetheart at the meeting!!!! So adorable. It made me want to bring Cohen but then I remembered that he is a monster and he would have insisted on crawling all over and destroying everything....
Post a Comment